Monday, February 16, 2009

Friday the 13th was just that. had a lot of things happen that added up to making it a rough day. I admit, it was not rough for me as much as for others. I just carried it a bit too far! :)

So it appears that I might be back to looking at schools out of state. I am not 100% sure, but if things close down here, there is no reason to stay in MI. Tryon would be great, but no PA school close to there. If the farm sells, then I have the freedom to go where ever I want. This is nice to think about- yet also exhausting. Not sure what would happen with Nick- that remains an issue for me. GH is great for him, and would like for him to stay there, but also know that his dad is NOT the best influence on or for him. In addition, I am not at all ready to let him fly on his own at all. Nor is he ready to not have me breathing down his neck...I am sure that is how he sees it!

Off to Gaslab!

No comments: