Monday, February 23, 2009

Break is here!

I am sure it will be over before I know it, and certainly have plans to do nothing. Is that possible??

Inertia is an impressive force. Its one that apparently  I generate. Because when I am at work, NOTHING happens. Nothing. A huge big fat ZERO.  When I got home this am, Art was still sitting at the table, just waiting for me to make coffee (not going to happen) and make some sort of breakfast. After all, I was coming home right? Not going to school? So, I can do the horses, right? I mean, I have only worked all night, and since I am there- why not?

I can think of more then a couple, actually.  So, my dad's plan might have to coming to effect. I might just have to stop doing. That is not something that comes naturally. Not at all. But overall, maybe I can start in that direction. If not, I am going to get pissed (which is easy after no sleep, so try and keep that thought, missy, and remember it so you don't get all hot and bothered. Count to Ten- or 100, if that works better...)

So I have mountains of laundry, and still am looking at all the shit that needs to get done around the house. Watch Art sleep (HOW can he sleep with me during the day and also sleep at night??? How can that be?????) and still stare at me when dinner time approaches? 

It's hitting critical mass. There is one thing for sure. You do not see fit, thin men in our unit. You see men that are not fit and overweight and have just overlooked the fact that they need to take care of their bodies. No matter, I can say it again and again, try all my ideas, and nothing comes to fruition. Kind of irritating.  Okay, new post, no vent, all done. :-)

No comments: