Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How can it get worse?

I suppose that is dangerous to say, but it's so. Things appear to be getting worse for business in MI. Art is struggling, and I fear for him in many ways. Tough times for all right now. I am lucky- I have "been there, done that" as far as money goes, so, yes, scary, but not so bad. I can and will adapt. 

So, the changes that I see need to be made are: Yes, less horses. Priss getting sold will allow me to move 2 horses down south. Tahoe needs to find his forever home.  Wrainthur needs to go someplace, too.  Brings me to...none here for me. Not sure if that will work or not, honestly. Perhaps North can stay here?  Anyway, Reason can go down south for sure.  Donkeys can stay here, or maybe go down south, too. I am SURE Jasmin would love having them there!  Doc is at Cathys, and unless she buys him, he is mine, too. So, actually that might be the best- have him there and ride him there- 200 bucks a month and all's good!

So, that's that. I think I can save about 1000k month with those changes. Pretty big ones, don't you think??

No comments: