Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am thinking about where I am today- where I was 2 years ago, and what will happen in 2 years. My God- the past 3 years have flown by. I just realized that Taco's injury (which defines time for me) happened 3 years ago. If I look back on the blogs, I bet that I can find posts from them. Or maybe on the COMH page? I'll look and post.

So- what is now... Off to PA school. I met Nick D today- what a great guy he is and will be a terrific class mate. I am meeting with Shannon and Anne on Thursday. So, I am happy about that, too.

And, 2 years from now I will be in Clinicals. And looking for a real job. And thinking about moving. And...and...and. So, that is that, really. 2 years ago I was somewhat blissfully unaware of things- and little did I know that the changes they were a comin' .

I am excited that I can carpool- and excited that I can still spend time with the horses. I can assume that this blog will then trend towards school, but hopefully will still have some of the horse stuff, too. Because now I know, no mistaking it, they remain as the most important thing other then family I have. So, with that, here are some pics of the boys that make me happy!

More later...

No comments: