Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tryon pony times


Here I am in Tryon, doing my last 20 days stint before school starts, riding ponies, playing with Annika and just overall having a super time. I just cannot think of a better word to describe it. Its the kind of time that makes you sigh with contentment, and thank god for such lovely times. I have not kept up with the blog, nor email contacts which makes me sad- however, this time is just what I needed. I will have these memories to hold me during the next several months.

Here is a link to my FB album with pics of the ponies....
My Tryon pony times.  Hopefully this link will work.... if not, here are a few "hot shots..."  I am so thankful to have these pictures.



This is Reason, who has taken to being a "real" horse is fine fashion!

  And Wrainthur, showing his Canter off...
Here is

 Tahoe, showing that soon, we will have a gallop....

So, all in all, good good times. Now I am heading to a great dinner made by Nick and Jazz, with sweet Annika talking in the background. It is indeed Carolina Time....

No comments: